Pages

Total Page Views

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Auld Lang Syne

Boy has it been a terrible, long time since I have posted on this blog.
As with most people in regards to most things, I was all jazzed up about writing every week on this virtual tablet in its beginning. And inevitably along the way, I had lost myself a little at the same time I lost my gumption and commitment to writing.

I heard one of my favorite authors say in an interview when she was asked how she knew which ideas were worth writing down, that the best ideas and thoughts are the ones that just won't leave you alone. The ones that linger on your mind for days. Even though I haven't been updating CWP regularly, I have definitely been thinking about it, missing it as if it were an old friend of mine and wondering what it has been up to.

Well, here I am old friend, ready to start over and ready for new adventures.  And that is just what i will write about in respect to my photography. I'm not going to let this year's first official update be a snooze filled with what happened over the last two months with my life.  Instead there be well a re-focus onto the next chapter that God is preparing ahead of me.  It's time for photography, fashion, and travel, all direct and profound influences on my work.  And hopefully this year weaves a little bit of every one of them into my story, my style, and my experiences!

Cheers & Pretty Pictures,

Caryn




1 comment:

  1. So excited to see what you come up with for the new year.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you!

Twitter