Pages

Total Page Views

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mod Rock


A few months ago my work laptop, along with 5 years worth of edited photos, marketing ideas, and organized inspiration, was stolen from me.  I've been working for over a year now to get back some of the copies of work I have done from past clients as well as projects I once started on.  Its like a part of me is missing, as I have no way to reconnect with those finished bodies of work that I can't get my hands on. Today I'm reminiscing my first attempt at creating a high fashion editorial with The Fashion Project. My sister and I collaborated artistic efforts, and we were able to come up with costumes, hair and make up ideas, as well as a mild storyline.

Here is a tribute to the past and all its learning experiences and hopefully a future fashion project.

Happy Sunday,

Caryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you!

Twitter